1. Create a dedicated product landing page. This should have a clear picture of your product, what it does, and how much it costs.
2. Make sure the landing page title, URL and images contain keywords related to the product.
3. Add social sharing buttons on the landing page. This would encourage site visitors to share your product with others in their social circles.
4. Feature all the benefits of the product and the problems it solves. Try to present this as a bulleted list, so it stands out.
5. Include endorsements and testimonials on the landing page. If at all possible, try to get your product endorsed by influencers in your niche.
6. Have an FAQs section that addresses the most common questions that people might have regarding your product.
7. If it is feasible, offer a moneyback guarantee. If you’re offering something of value, this would urge more people to try it out.
8. For physical products, have a clear return/exchange/cashback policy. People will be more willing to buy a product if they know they can exchange it for another product or store voucher.
9. Online payments need to be secure, and having a secure system in place will help potential customers trust you more. Display a badge that portrays what kind of security system you have on your site.
10. There are so many ways to make online payments these days. Offer at least a few different payment options, so customers can choose the ones they prefer.
11. Include the product image with a link to its landing page on your site’s home page and sidebar. The image should also include a call to action such as “Buy Now”.
12. If you launch products only occasionally, you can make it a big deal by changing you site’s theme or color scheme to match your product colors.
13. Feature your product in the 404 error page. A link to the landing page can be added in the 404 error page, so you can take pitch your product to people who land on your site through broken links.
14. A simple way to boost sales conversion rates is by including call to action for your product in every page of your site – either at the end of the page or as a related resource.
15. Publicize the number of people who’ve already purchased the product. The numbers will give the impression that your product is tried and tested by many others.
16. Use affiliate marketing to get other sites to market your products for a small commission. The affiliate marketing space should be well organized with relevant banners, instructions and related code.
17. Monitor the visitor behavior for your product’s landing page, and tweak it to ensure they make a favorable buying decision.