This series will run for 10 weeks with one in-depth article featured each week. The articles will map out effective ways you can bring more traffic to your blog or business website.
I get several emails like this…
This can be quite discouraging, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
With the right strategies, hard work and patience, you will start getting a good stream of visitors to your site. In fact, one of our client websites, Paradise Holidays, recently crossed 1 million visitors a year!
I want to help you build traffic to your website, just as I do for my clients.
I’m assuming that you have a blog/website with little or no incoming traffic. Let’s start from there.
But before we begin, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
- Right Strategy – You should have a business strategy in place that determines what you plan to achieve through your site.
- Dedicated Effort – You need to allot dedicated time to work on building your site traffic. You might also need a team or some kind of support system to make this work.
- Consistency – You can take it from me, traffic growth is a slow process, but consistency pays. You might not see drastic results within a month, but when you keep working at it, the traffic will start flowing in.
I’m so excited to begin this journey with you! I hope this series will help you gain new insight on how to get more people to visit your site.
Let’s get started, shall we?!
Laying a Strong Foundation
It’s common knowledge that for a structure to be stable, its foundation needs to be strong and secure. So, even as we begin to drive traffic to our websites, we need to make sure the basics are in place.
The foundation, in this case, refers to two distinct factors that need to be identified:
- Who your target audience is and where they are likely to hang out.
- What are the potential traffic sources for your business website.
Let’s look at each of these in detail.