In case you hadn’t heard, January is going to be a happening month at Clothed In Scarlet in lieu of my eCourse launch. I’ve got several interviews and giveaways lined up for you in the coming weeks!
To kick off all the excitement, I’m sharing my interview with Rosann Cunningham on the blog today. Rosann is a seasoned blogger and author of two eBooks, Unemployed Faith and Refuel Your Inner SuperMom. You might have come across her earlier while she was blogging as “Christian Super Mom”.
Rosann’s desire is to encourage women to live with faith-filled purpose and passion. On her blog she writes about a variety of topics such as Christ-centered marriage, Christian motherhood, homemaking inspiration, living a lifestyle of faith, real family life, and writing for the glory of God.
I got acquainted with Rosann when we were both contributors for a series at Jolene Engle’s blog. I’ve been following Rosann’s journey for the past few months and I knew I had to interview her. I had so much fun talking to her and I know you will learn a thing or two about creating and selling your own product online.
You can view the complete interview below:
In case you’re unable to see the video above, click here.
Major Takeaways from the Interview:
- Rosann shares how God led her to write about her own painful life experiences, and then used it to minister to others.
- She mentions how she made the outline for her eBook and broke it down into chapters, looking at how other books had been formatted (especially the first few pages).
- Rosann also shares about the seven months she spent refining the content of her first eBook and moving past her insecurities in publishing it.
- Rosann speaks about the struggle she faced getting her eBook published for Amazon Kindle and how it’s much easier now.
- She admits that she did not have a marketing plan in place, and also how having an editor to proofread an eBook is a must.
- We concluded by discussing other types of products that Rosann wanted to try out in the future – including webinars and speaking engagements.
Resources Mentioned in the Interview:
- How to Market and Sell Your eBook by Sarah Mae