A digital product, is by far the easiest thing to sell online. If you have created a digital product, the next step is to set up a way for it to be sold online. Thankfully, there are lots of websites out there that provide helpful services to sell digital products online. Let’s look at some of the more popular options available.
This service allows users to start selling eBooks, magazines, music, comic books, items for fan clubs and other digital content in seconds! I have my eBook “31 Days to Start an Online Business” set up to be sold through Gumroad. I did the setting up in less than a hour! It is very straight forward and they have a very clean interface.
- Shopping Cart and Payment Processor – Two in One Solution
- You can set the price and it also has an option to make it “Pay What You Want”
- You don’t need a website or blog to sell; You can share your product link directly to your fans and followers
- Easily share-able
- Provides Analytics Data
- Only Credit Card Payments are accepted
- Account balance is deposited to the bank (If you are in US) or PayPal account of your choice every two weeks
Pricing & Transaction details
Transaction fee deducted by Gumroad: 5% + 25¢ per transaction. There are no hosting fees, no monthly fees, no bandwidth fees, no refund fees.