This is part of the blog challenge I’m hosting to go along with my eCourse, “4 Weeks to Sell Your First Product Online“. Over the past 2 weeks, we identified a new product idea and then got started on the product creation process.
I hope you’re already working on your product and it’s going at a steady pace. Well, here’s this week’s challenge!
This week I want you to continue working on your product, but also do a few other things.
- Identify where you will be selling your product – through your website, or an external marketplace.
- Create the graphics required to sell the product.
- Set up a sales page for your new product – this is the page potential customers will be directed to when they want to buy your product.
- Set up the payment process from the sales page.
- Set up the product delivery method.
- Arrange for the withdrawal of funds from the payment processor to your bank account.
On Thursday, I will be sharing how I worked through this week’s challenge and a glimpse of the sales page for my next product.
You can click here to catch up on all the posts in the challenge.