I’m always on the lookout for pretty fonts that I can use to jazz up my images. After going through dozens of websites, I decided to consolidate fifteen of them into a post, so you can have ready access to them as well.
15 Free and Beautiful Script Fonts
- Summer Script
- Sweetly Broken
- Mirella Script
- Chopin Script
- Honey Script
- Alex Brush
- Annabel Script
- Janda Elegant Handwriting
- Some Weatz
- Freebooter Script
- 5th Grade Cursive
How to Install a Font
It is quite a simple process to download and install a font onto your computer. Here are the step by step instructions:
- Click on any of the links above to go to the specific font download page.
- Click on the “Download” button to download the font (as a .zip file) onto your computer.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Right-click on the font file.
- Click on the option to “Install” the font.
The font will be installed onto your computer, and you will be able to use it in all your image processing and office programs.
Do you have a favorite script font?
Share it with us in the comments below!
We are celebrating April as Freebie month!! This is the first post in the series. Stay tuned…we have lots of freebies coming up!!